Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Class: Calgary Folk Festival

Been there...and definitely loved that!!! The Calgary Folk Music Festival turned 30 and I felt 30 again. What a festival, what a vibe, what love...yum!

Thanks to the audience who showed up at my stages and to those who followed because they couldn't get enough of what I offer. It is sheer joy to feel like the music I create reaches people. I received so much support...Steve Dawson, Geoff Hicks, The Sojourners, Don Benedictson, Ferron...and the list goes on. At this stage in my career to be there learning from the best...what can I say...it was awesome.

Mavis...Mavis...Mavis...I wanna be like Mavis when I grow up.

In the next bit I'll be posting YouTube footage and photos on MySpace and this blog. I hope you'll touch back in to share in the afterglow.

xo Kat

No comments: